This is the right place to compare the features of all those weblog tools you heard of. WeblogMatrix is here to help you decide which weblog is the best for your needs. You can compare, choose and discuss the various Weblogs and their features.
Is your blog software still missing? Just register and become a maintainer.
These discussion topics were recently updated. Join the discussion and share your knowledge.
PSG Project Steve Guttenberg allows you to create an online journal or "blog" with a minimum amount of hassle. PSG doesn't take control of your website. It doesn't have a massive list of dependencies, such as a database server. Nevertheless, PSG does have:
* Valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 1.0
* Multiple users, each with their own profile
* Support for non-English speakers
* Rich RSS 2.0 syndication feed including tags and Dublin Core metadata
* User, tag and keyword searching, with RSS output for such searches
* Tag cloud system
* XML-RPC ping support for use with weblogs.com, Technorati and Google
* Support for sending and receiving TrackBacks
* Support for RSS enclosures and file uploads, so you can do ...
These pages were recently updated in the documentation Wiki.